Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

CHECK IT BEFORE YOU BLOG IT

Everybody knows I live life dangerously and a healthy dose of paranoia helps insure that I will live longer. I got this ANONYMOUS tip in the mail. Silly me I didn'thave it tested for ANTHRAX, so if the WATCH suddenly stops posting you'll know what happened.

This TIP(from a member of the TEACHER'S UNION) was so HOT that I uncharacteristically did a little INVESTIGATING  before I went with it. (Keep that under your hat though or you'll ruin my REP!) It seems a TEACHER at LVTI is teaching without certification or a WAIVER from the STATE allowing him to do so. What makes this even more INTERESTING is the FAMILY connection between DR. LATHAM, this TEACHER, and certain ELECTED officials.

A call to the LPS HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT confirmed the TRUTH of my tip. The explanation given to me that LPS is allowed to hire teachers without certification or a waiver if it's for less than 90 days. OKAY.....

I just wonder though if there might have been people out there who were certified or more qualified who just didn't have the right last name or in a play group with somebody's kid. How exhaustive, I wonder was the search conducted to fill this position, hmmm?

By the way, my anonymous tip indicated that it went out to numerous sources but apparently I am the only one irresponsible enough to do anything about it.

2 comments:

  1. which elected officials did they name? can you use "quotation marks"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I have a thing about lawyers. Well if some charges are trumped up against me at lleast I'll get 3 square meals a day.

      If the letter had been emailed to me I would have printed it. They were probably afraid that their ISP could be traced. I'll get to a scanner soon.

      Delete