Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

NO CHOICE BUT YOURS

Lynn treasurer: No choice but to fire Pace


This strikes me as funny and  I like a good laugh. I know from experience, in court there aren't many opportunities to chuckle so you have to cherish them. Now mind you Mr. Fortucci had no choice but to fire MR. PACE over less than three thousand dollars.....

yet.....

there was seemingly there was no problem with the fact that in direct testimony to me he told me the city was only going to have to BOND 35 MILLION when it turned out to be 92 MILLION (and that is for starters). That is a differance of 57 MILLON dollars. Kind of makes the PACE PENNIES pale by comparison.

MR. FORTUCCI puts himself as the the OMNIPOTENT OVERSEER but has systematically been DERELICT in his DUTY to make sure the proper amount was paid to LPS. This has been going on for a certain number of years. Some people, certainly not me, might try and point out for political profit that the UNDERPAYMENTS might be tied to this administration. Well I better stop, my knees are getting all bruised up from slapping them. I think I pulled a rib muscle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment