Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

A LIFELINE FROM A LOZZI

May 11, 2014


Dear Councilman Lozzi,

I am taking this opportunity to express my gratitude for your leadership in the fight to save Union Hospital. As you well know, the presence of a full service hospital in our city is vital to the ongoing health and wellbeing to all our residents but of particular importance to our student aged population.

Although often overlooked,  the loss of several role models that provide our young with inspiration to achieve their maximum potential cannot be downplayed. Good health involves more than fixing what is wrong but also doing what is right.

Although I am sure you are aware of my history, I just want to remind you that I am publishing my letter and your response, if any in my blog, LYNN SCHOOL WATCH. Thank you and I look forward to your continued efforts.

Sincerely,


Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment