Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

NET BOB,SPONGE RANTS

May 10, 2014

Dear Representative Fennel,

First and foremost let me thank you for your efforts to try and push through a legislative remedy for Lynn’s NET SCHOOL SPENDING deficit. While others are crying about the problem, you have taken positive steps.

However, I am sure you share with me some concern about the timeliness of this process. Since the LPS 15 Budget was introduced on May 8, my apprehensions have reached a fever pitch. I am wondering how they can honestly arrive at these figures so long as the funding is not secure. I hope you will keep me abreast of your bill’s progress. I would appreciate any other relative information you could provide.

Of course, as always I eill publish this letter and your response on my blog LYNN SCHOOL WATCH.

Sincerely,

Stanley H. Wotring, Jr.

1 comment: