Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

REMEMGERING REQUIRES PARTICIPATION.

As always I was impressed with the award-winning, nationally recognized LYNN ENGLISH JROIC when I saw them in today's MEMORIAL DAY PARADE. It is always heart warming  to see them pay tributeon such a solemn occasion.

Seeing LSC members CHARLIE GALLO, RICK STARBARD, and MARIA CARRASCO marching was also encouraging tosee them representing LPS.

The CITY of LYNN was represented by DAN CAHILL,HONG NET, BRENDAN CRIGHTON, and PETE CAPANO. Representing our state delegation was SEN. TOM MCGEE and REP. BOB FENNELL. I am sorry if I missed someone and if so I hope somebody comments to correct me. In themeantime, I amanxiously awaiting my CATARACT surgery.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My wife raised that VERY same question. We both thought her ABSENCE was disgraceful and disrespectful!

      Delete