Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

LOCKDOWN ALL LOCKED UP

As I entered FORD SCHOOL this afternoon to wearig my HIGHLANDS COALITION hat (metaphorically, actually I was wearing my NAVIGATORS hat) I bumped into OFFICER FERRARI (again metaphorically, we never actually touched). It seems that the school had ran a very successful LOCKDOWN drill.

I know there are people out there that question the wisdom of the whole shelter-in-place model BUT you have to admire the seriousness OFFICER FERRARI approaches the safety of our schools.

I know, you are probably waiting for some kind of snarky comment from me but my mama told me never make fun of a man who's sportin a shootin-iron!


#LOCKDOWN#SAFETY#SECURITY

2 comments:

  1. Officer Ferrari is a good man who knows what he is doing and cares about the kids and staff.

    ReplyDelete