Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2016

VIOLATION SITUATION



I don't know for sure, my eyes aren't too good so I won't be filing any complaints with the ATTORNEY GENERAL for what would appear to be a CLEAR violation of the OPEN MEETING LAW.
I would guess that is MS.SPINUCCI, the Asst. principal at LVTI, instead of the principal MR. BOUNTEMPO who was listed on the posted agenda. See below:



Now I know MR. BOUNTEMPO pretty well and I don't recall ever seeing him wear a dress or a kilt even. I have broke bread or at least tuna wraps with PAMELA MCDONALD at meetings held before the regular OPEN HOUSES at the school. She has a very energetic and bubbly personality.

PAM gave them a the annual summary that is mandated by statue of all the good things happening at LTVI. Probably she knows that the members of the LSC don't get a chance to catch my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment