Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2016

STILL THE SAME, ONLY DIFFERENT - DOLLAR DAZE V



At the last LSC meeting in the SUPERINTENDENT said with a straight face that this year's proposed budget was not much different than the one last year/ That is not a lie - if you compare it to version III, the one finally approved after the MAYOR schooled her on just who wears the pants in this relationship.

See the budget DR. LATHAM first submitted was around $150 MILLION with numbers from her backside budget. If you remember I told everybody that she shouldn't oughta do that when she whipped out her fantasy budget book at a subcommittee meeting when the MAYOR wasn't there. Hence that's why I say #allmeetingsmatter. Three paired down versions later a budget was passed with MARIA and my old buddy CHUCK voting against it.

Fast forward to this year, DR. LATHAM looked almost submissive as she gave everyone a copy of this year's proposed budget (except me, I'm sure mine will be coming in the mail. But to be honest I have experienced DELIVERY problems in the past.). No I don't believe there is much doubt who is the DOMINANT in the MAYOR/SUPERINTENDENT hook-up.

I wonder what there SAFE WORD is? I bet they have three - NET SCHOOL SPENDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment