Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2016

PROTECTING THE INNOCENT AT PICKERING?




Pictured is MS. STAPLETON, I think her name is LYNN but GOOGLE is broke on my new computer. What are the odds of that? The search engine light keeps coming on (Not really, I'm just lazy).

Shucks I have something else I would like to look up if I didn't have so many engine problems but maybe someone out there will take pity on me and do the research for me. You see, these people demand facts in their truth, I'm just a poet I see in symbolism and meditate in metaphors

Because of the exemplary success of the NEW MARSHALL, the same "team" was selected for the PICKERING PROJECT. See the TEAM consist of a "designer", "construction", and a "project manager".

Okay, the same people are involved but take a look at something. Here below is for MARSHALL:

Now take a look at what's going on with PICKERING:





Names are often changed to protect the innocent. I surely hope that is what is going on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment