Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

EPIC "CAT" FIGHT! WHOSE CORNER DO YOU THINK I'M IN?


It looks like Cleo blocked me from her
An Education blog facebook page. I can view the posts and comments, but cannot comment myself. (I used to be able to until recently when she actually deleted an entire post because she did not like or agree with what I was saying) It appears she only wants people who share her views and opinions to comment on the page. That is one of the main reasons I chose not to be part of LPOBE. They don't like people to have an opinion or voice if it differs from theirs. I wonder if she realizes that I could still comment from someone else's Facebook.....LOL!! Too funny!

6 comments:

  1. Just to clarify.....I have always liked Cleo and the members of LPOBE and they are clearly passionate in what they believe and do. I do not have a problem with individuals having and expressing their own opinions and views, even if they differ from mine and it always baffles me when others do, especially when they take it to such an extent. Cleo, like all of us, is entitled to speak to or associate with (or not) anyone she likes. I am not offended in the slightest by her choice to block me, if that is what she did. My feelings and opinion of her have not changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, now you know a little how I feel. LPS blocked me around FOUR YEARS ago and it hasn't stopped me from writing about the GOOD, the BAD, and especially the UGLY. By the way LPOBE didn't endorse ME, a "parent" in my ILL FATED VENTURE INTO POLITICS.

      Delete
  2. Lori please don't tap dance. I agree with your original complaint. I don't bother with Cleo's blog. She hates being challenged or hates hearing anything anyone has to say about her mayor. I don't like Cloe personally either. She doesn't smile and has that mean face. Don't bother with THAT clique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing Stan. Keep telling the truth Lori. You are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep writing Stan. Keep telling the truth Lori. You are both great!

    ReplyDelete