Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

CHUCK TAKES TIME TO TAKE ME ON

Charlie Gallo

11:20 AM (18 minutes ago)
to me
Stan: The Nazi comparison by the woman who praised the Mayor and
advocated in favor of restoring ties with Gordon was am embarrassing
exception, I thought, so it was not "otherwise a civil discussion of
opposing views."  Bringing up the Holocaust was uncalled for, and
totally disrespectful in light of the death of 6 million Jewish people
and millions of others, including gays. Shame on her for making that
comparison.  And shame on you for not counting that as a second
"offensive and embarrassing exception." I was offended also by how the
woman sitting next to Mr. Lindsay was giving dirty looks to so many
speakers who opposed your petition, although unseen by most since she
was in the front row.  She was beyond rude and disrespectful, and I
hope she never sets foot inside our city again. My thoughts... Best,
Charlie

 Well CHUCK you are a little right about the NAZI comparison, it was a little disturbing but I would question whether it rises to the level of offensive. That's the funny thing about facts, you don't get to pick and choose which ones are true, they either are or they are not. Just because they are unpleasant doesn't make them false. It could well be argued she was referring to the propaganda techniques employed.

As for your second example, I have to admit I am lost there.

giving dirty looks to so many
speakers who opposed your petition,


Is that the same WOMAN you accused of being Lindsay's PR representative? Geez, I never realized she would be opposed to OUR petition. Are you sure you wrote that correctly. It was QUITE evident last night you falsely tossed out identifications or should I say misidentifications. Maybe she had a tic or some other physical handicap like me. Let's not be to quick to judge lest we be labeled intolerant or discriminatory.

Anyway CHUCK, I know you take yourr role as an elected official seriously and I want to remind you that you are held to a higher standard than your constituents, audience members, and thankfully me.













No comments:

Post a Comment