Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MARIA MULLS OVER MELTDOWN

Maria Carrasco

7:10 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Thank you Stanley for your concern
you already know my point regarding this matter
Take care,
Maria

Stanley Wotring lynn.school.watch@gmail.com

10:41 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Maria
Thank you for replying so promptly. Yes I know your position
as we discussed it after Dolores's event. Your history of fighting
for services for the kids and parents is well documented. The fact
that you voted against the budget last year along with Charlie
speaks volumes about your commitment. I was writing everyone
to give them an opportunity to state their position.

Of particular interest to you should be the cut to the KnowAtom
program that you  successfully advocated for to insure all of the
students of Lynn had exposure to this Next Generation system
of education. I call on you once again to champion the restoration
of this program.

Sincerely,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment