Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

DROP ME A LETTER SOME TIME

NET SCHOOL SPENDING DEBT

Stanley Wotring lynn.school.watch@gmail.com

10:28 PM (9 hours ago)
to jcerulliDonnaCharliejohn.e.fordRickpatti7761Maria
Dear Mayor Kennedy,

At last Thursday night's Lynn School Committee hearing you promised LSC 
member Donna Coppola that CFO Caron would report on the current status of 
Lynn's NSS situation to assure them that we are not in any impending danger 
for not having worked out a repayment plan that the DESE can sign off on by 
June 30th of this fiscal year. Since we will not be having any scheduled open 
meetings until the July 16th Special Meeting of the Whole I am hereby requesting 
that you or your designee contact me in writing regarding this matter.

Due to the millions of dollars involved, I am sure you can appreciate my concerns 
for the fiscal well being of our city. I look forward to hearing from you for not only my 
personal peace of mind but also to ease the concerns of my many readers. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment