Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2015

GOING YARD



Click for Options
Great time at Dolores's Campaign Kickoff. Great food at the BRICKYARD. Trippy tested the quality with about three heaping plates of food. Dolores has a vast and varied background and would be a welcome addition to the school committee.

Of course, other candidates show both for school committee and city council. From the school committee race DONNA COPPOLA sat at my table, RICK STARBARD (who is on the LSC now but running for COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE) and MARIA CARRASCO gave me a ride home. Also there was MICHEAL OUK (I had to apologize to him for not being able to make it to his fundraiser WED cause I got a date with the MAYOR {I hear she may be on the market now and well you know my past.}, NATASHA M&M, LORRAINE GATELY, and JARED NICHOLSON. JARED got a picture because he IS a SMART man. He saw TRIPPY was the one taking the picture and I am sure he remembered me talking about TRIPPY playing for TECH so he smoothly shifted the conversation to baseball and voila, "Smile for the camera!". They don't let dummies like me into TWO IVY LEAGUE schools.        

From the city council races along with RICK was TIM PHELAN (who smartly skirted away when I tried to trick him into a conversation about warnings he issued in the debate during his failed MAYORAL run. It turns out whether he knew it or not he was on to something.), omeone said JAY WALSH CANDIDATE FOR WARD 7 was there (he never said HI to me)                                              HONG NET COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE gave me his customary bear hug. WAYNE LOZZI from WARD 1 (my COUNCILMAN) was first there, saw PETE CAPANO, WARD 6, but never talked to him, and last but not least BRIAN FIELD, CANDIDATE FOR WARD 7 who bought TRIPPY and I drinks and we couldn't even vote for him. Don't worry MOM, it was only GINGERALE!

OH WELL ENOUGH OF THIS NICE STUFF I'VE PAID MY PENANCE!        
Click for Options

No comments:

Post a Comment