Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

CHUCK, YOU DONE PISSED ME OFF AGAIN

Here I was trying to be nice for me anyway and move on to the next battle where I agree the outcome of his argument though I remain suspicious of his goal. Then I see where he puts this out there. This is what I call a LAWYER'S LIE.
Proud that Lynn School Committee did the right thing tonight by recommending that ties remain severed with Gordon College by a 5 to 2 vote. Except for outbursts by Gordon's president and his spokesperson, speakers at the public hearing on both sides of the issue, with perhaps just one or two unfortunate exceptions, were most respectful. Thank you to all who participated, and especially to those who spoke so eloquently with regard to LGBTQ youth and families.
I got a number of compliments on my necktie tonight, worn in support of Lynn's LGBTQ community. So, here's a photo for those who missed it.

The trick is to exaggerate the intensity of the actual facts so that a different conclusion is reached with the same set of facts. You can't argue with a perception because there's no right or wrong answer because everybody sees the world through a different pair of eyes. Much like the LBGT community whose cause he was supposedly championing.

There was NO outburst from the GORDON COLLEGE president (I am a little insulted MR. LINDSEY didn't know who I was.) He simply meekly responded to a couple of direct questions by a speaker (who I think is running for school committee) about whether or not GORDON does actually does discriminate. In this case, it should have been the speaker that should have been admonished.

CHUCK then had outbursts of his own, belligerently attacking the president and twice FALSELY identifying two audience members.

CHUCK, ME THINKS THOU DOST PROTEST TOO MUCH!


Nice tie by the way bet it goes with everything or everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment