Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2015

“Rams Run Down Down Under”


Help a Classical Athlete Compete in Australia!


“Rams Run Down Down Under”

From the gofundme page –
My name is Agnes Bangura and I am a sophomore at Lynn Classical High School. I was recently invited to Down Under Sports Track & FieldTOURNAMENT on the Gulf Coast of Australia, an annual three day track meet involving three hundred high school athletes, representing over ten nations. This trip of a lifetime, which spans over 11 days in July of 2015 also involves a 3 day stop in Hawaii for sightseeing & a unique culture immersion experience.
I have worked very hard, both on the track & in the classroom for thisOPPORTUNITY as it will be a chance for me to be seen by college recruits and it wll be an amazing opportunity for me to get out of my comfort zone & see a different part of the world.
As a student athlete, I am grateful to have been given this wonderful opportunity to compete against the fastest athletes in the world and also represent my country, my community, & the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
I am determined to raise $4,666 to pay for this once in a lifetime oportunity, so any & all contributions are GREATLY appreciated.THANK you so much for your time & your contribution.
There’s more information on the Down Under Sports Track & Field Meet, here.
To help send Agnes Bangura on an incredible 11-day trip to Hawaii, New Zealand & Australia, please visit the gofundme page created by Karli Washington, who describes the trip as an “11 day meet/cultural immersion experience.”
gofundrams
$1,735 of $4,666
Raised by 43 people in 5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment