Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2015

ACCORDING TO JIM

Dozens of Candidates Already Emerging in City Elections:Open Races Shaping up for Councilor and School Committee

May 14, 2015
By 
 Here I thought I was going to learn something. I had my pen ready to sign those papers.  I saw in in the article UNCLE TOM had yet to pull papers.. My signature was at the ready should it be needed. My euphophoria was short-lived though cause when I got to the bottom of the article I saw where his position was APPOINTED not ELECTED.

I guess I knew that but it was right there in print. It would seem I need to know who he knows so I can can draw such creative compensation. Poetry don't pay so well. 

I guess I'm not the only one who is WRONG on occasion.

2 comments:

  1. That article was very poorly written, difficult to follow and contained incorrect information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I wasn't even the offending party for a change!

    ReplyDelete