Search This Blog

Saturday, May 30, 2015

DEPUTY DETAILS DELIVERED

Super TOP SECRET sources have shared UNCONFIRMED (but often reliable)  info about the hiring of the new DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT.

IF TRUE, I LOVE WHEN THE RUMOURS I HAD BEEN HEARING TURN OUT TO BE WRONG BECAUSE THEN THE RIGHT THING HAS PROBABLY BEEN DONE!

You see, often times I put stuff out there  to give a heads up that I know where there heads at. It's kind of like carpet bombing before you send in the ground troops. It kind of lessens the resistance when you go finally go in and it helps them keep their mind straight.

Enough with the strategy talk, I might have some very good news. There are some reports that the new DEPUTY will be DR. PATRICK TUTWILER. This has the potential to be a GREAT choice by DR. LATHAM.

First the choice would be MALE breaking up what some (I don't know who) perceive to be an ALL GIRLS CLUB or an OLD GIRLS CLUB (tea anyone?)

Also DR. TUTWILER is black, which alone does not qualify  him, if capable will bring a FRESH perspective to I LPS. imagine over half the students and their parents will appreciate someone who kind of looks like them.

That being said, I did not sit in on the interviews and my copy of his resume must have gotten mixed up in the inter-office mail. Maybe they got my address wrong. My satellite location is 60 Boston Street, right under the arches.

If it turns out to be a bad choice, well my pen only has one color ink and poetry can be painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment