Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

WHIGGED OUT OVER THE WATCH

It was not the place for it. We are all supposed to be in it for the kids. During a finale of what had been many meetings of and student's IEP plan the SPED department DIRECTOR apparently went ballistic over a kallous komment by a konsumer of Kool-aid. I had repeatedly warned her her proclivity to kontinue to go-over the legal limit and it's effects on her lucidity.

Is it surprising that I had trouble getting kontroling a woman? I mean, doesn't the four marriages tell you something? Be that as it may, that gave the DIRECTOR the right to go off on an advocate during a meeting ABOUT A STUDENT about any possible comment this person may or may not have made about a blog posting in the WATCH? Now no one at LPS ACTUALLY reads the WATCH but they all seem to have a friend that does.

This IEP was apparently interrupted by threats of libel and lawsuits. This calls into question the leadership ability of our leaders to lead. Step up princess, "sticks and stones" you know.

I just want to welcome that kommenter to the klub. I've heard of many applecarts that I have upset and attempts at finding a legal remedy to to return them to right-side up. I'm still riting.

No comments:

Post a Comment