Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

A SLIGHT PROBLEM WITH TONIGHT'S DEBATE

Before I Blog about tonight's HIGHLAND COALITION LSC debate let me say I feel I was SLIGHTED. Mind you I had said a few weeks ago my intention to give out WATCH AWARDS at tonight's debate so in keeping with my busy, hectic, dare I say crazy life, I texted my BFF this morning to come up with three certificates, one for CLEO HEREFORD, LISA CONALLY, and MARY ELLEN PALERMO. My BFF wanted to one up the first debate by handing out flowers with the certificates.

I WOULD HAVE LOOKED SO GOOD.

BUT.....

Here I was standing at the end of the debate holding three bouquets of flowers while the crowd rushed to the door after they were told good night. Talk about insulting, I was one of the people who worked on the HIGHLAND COALITION'S Articles of Incorporation. The WATCH is largely responsible for a good deal of interest that's out there about local education policy. Maybe I should just take my toys and go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment