Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

VOTING IN THE DARK

I hear that there is already a new teacher's union contract, signed sealed and almost delivered. Well not officially. All this is set to happen on October 19, 2011. That's when the teacher's are set to vote on their new contract. The vote ratification will occur on that date at LYNN ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL at 3 pm.

What I hear the teachers will have 30 minutes to review the contract and then "vote". I hear this is the way it has it has always been done. Back in WV we call this BUYING A PIG IN A POKE.

I wonder if the teachers will get the SAME 7% raise that BUSINESS MANAGER KEVIN MCHUGH got. Then again I don't know any teachers making over $100,000. That's a shame.

I would like to recommend you vote FOR or AGAINST it. But it's a secret, even to the ones doing the voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment