Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Delores May Be Dee-lightful But Donna Is My Darling

Some people might say that I may not be completely objective like a good journalist ought to be. Well I take a measured amount of offense to that fairly well substantiated claim, I honed my unbiased journalistic skills watching hours and hours of FOX NEWS on the overnights at the DMR group home I used to work.

Now mind you I am impressed with the breadth of both Delores's education and experience, Donna has long had my educational heart. I have discussed her educational philosophies for around fifteen years. I have watched closely here development on the LSC since her first election. During that time I have witnessed her willingness to fight with or against the prevailing opinion, always keeping the best interest of our kids at the forefront.

Unfortunately her fundraiser which is Monday October 24 at the Hibernian Hall, from 6-9 causes a serious time conflict for me since the HIGHLANDS COALITION'S COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE DEBATE featuring my man, CEF ROSA, CANDIDATE FOR WARD 4 COUNCILMAN, also rocking the mike, I have a dilemma. My plans are to hit both but my driving limitations (do I actually have limitations on my driving if I don't actually drive?) may make that problematic.

Anyway, I have no problems categorically stating DONNA is my NUMBER 1 candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment