Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

HOW TO CATCH A BULLET WITH A NET

Math scares me as you know. I think it comes as a result of a digital exam as a young boy and I'm not talking about a computer assessment.

Even though I might always have a fear of individual numbers, I do understand concepts. You have up to four votes for COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE but if you only vote for one person, it is like your ballot is on steroids and the gap between your candidate of choice (in this case HONG) is statistically expanded.

Maybe you think this data dilemma goes against the grain and is not the AMERICAN WAY. Come on, this is LYNN.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I see, you'll bullet vote for Hong but it was UNAmerican to bullet vote for SC. "But Melissa, I've got 6 votes..." Nice to see that a song bird can change their tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can plainly see, in my post, BALLOTS AND BULLETS I admitted the error of my ways. I am a bad boy. You are just taking this opportunity to beat up on me. In this case I think a Dodo bird would make a more fitting analogy.

    ReplyDelete