Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Phelan Slaps Me In The Phace - Metaphorically, Of Course

After the HICO debate last night council president, Tim Phelan approached me at his own risk. He had to know I was packing a loaded pen. After an exchange where he bestowed upon me heaps of praise a grand measure of respect for my willingness to put myself out there. He said nothing really bothered him that I write even though I have been poking phun pretty heavily about his stand on Phacebook,


BUT....

He was none to happy about the raising of questions about his wife's credentials. I got to tell you I was pretty intimidated when he started telling me about how intelligent his wife was and she worked her way through graduate school. He even insinuated (I felt) that she was such a good writer she could take a red pencil to my blog. Whoa Mr. Phelan, I don't want no trouble with no GRAMMAR POLICE. Anyway I told him I would take his WORD about his wife's credentials. After all he has a LAW LICENSE and all I got is a POETIC LICENSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment