Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tangled Webs?

Rick Starbard directed me to the  school dept. web site which indicates a meeting. I laughingly blamed my mistake on my brain damage. Mary Ellen Palermo wrote me that she talked to Maria Carrasco who told her there was a meeting. I called Donna Coppola who not only confirmed tonight's meeting, she's giving me a ride.

Let's juxtapose that a minute with a few other interesting facts. I had my wife print out for me the Lynn city calender clearly listing the meeting as canceled. She also printed out for me the calender for today at Itemlive.com which while it indicates school committee meetings in Saugus and Swampscott, Lynn is notoriously absent.

Given last week's secret meeting about the garden at Ingalls, this is setting a pattern that does not bode well for Lynn Public Schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment