Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Did The Superintendent See Her Shadow?

Now that the groundhog has not seen his shadow, what does that mean for Lynn schools? With all of these snow days questions arise about the length of the school calender. How late in June will we go? Will the Winter or Spring break be effected? Of course we could always go on Saturdays in order to insure we get the required 180 days.

Cancelling school all of these days has been necessary. Safety first. We just need to face the fact we live where we live and plan accordingly. The time to plan is before and not after stuff happens. We need to seriously examine our school calender going forward.

I don't know the answers, I just have questions. I know that's the easy part but I'm not as educated as those people in the school department. I'm just gonna get a cup of coffee and read some Robert Frost poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment