Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Scoop Or Talk Soup? I Think I'll Snoop!

Sorry for the corny title but I'm a poor starving poet at heart. Boy there may be a very interesting story brewing. In the words of a movie mobster, "I hear things!".

Some of the things I hear revolve around the Confidential Secretary position and alleged violations of civil law. The two parties are so far apart, somebody is obviously dishonest. I guess it's up to me to find out the truth. I've got nothing else to do and I am beholden to no one since I DON'T HAVE A JOB' I'M JUST A POOR DISABLED POET WHO VOLUNTEERS IN THE LIBRARY!

People are talking and they say they know where the bodies are buried! All for now, over and out - Scoop.

8 comments:

  1. your poetry is sometimes like a cheery song. lol.. keep up the good work Stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katerina but it may be somebody's swan song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stanley; It all depends on who your listening too. Like I said in my last post on your other page the administration only wants you to know what they tell you. Look around and look back to what was said and is said and see who changes stories as more becomes public. The answer is ADMINISTRATION. Just watch as always when things come to lite. All school supers are like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be right. I will just keep asking questions and see where it leads. Thanks for your input!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know of who you speak and that yes the CS was let go and yes there is a civil case being pursued - one of many civil cases. I believe this specific CS spoke with you at a meeting recently and said that they couldn't speak of it on recommendation of a lawyer - so why pursue?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I pursue because we all have te right to ask questions. Sometimes we don't have the right to the answers but even then we have to be told why, whether it's because of privacy rights or someone is invoking their 5th Amendment privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfectly fine to pursue...lawyer is on the case but the public and the School Committee should know exactly what's going on...ADMINISTRATION is ignoring Civil Service, etc...it's time all the parents and employees get a chance to let the public and politicians know exactly what we are going through...Stanley you keep on plucking because you are heading in the right direction...it's people like you who make the right people do something once they are aware...keep it up Stanley! Awesome!

    Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anon. I agree. I got nothing else to do, I'm just a poor disabled poet.

    ReplyDelete