Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

NO FREE LUNCH

I am almost afraid to write about this one, we've probably had nightmares about legendary LUNCH LADIES! BUT - Ha, ha I scoff at fear! Besides I eat at home.

Anyway I will announce that effective October 1 LAURIE BOGART willl become SUPERVISOR OF CAFETERIAS. IS THIS A NEW POSITION? WHY IS IT STARTING A MONTH AFTER SCHOOL STARTS?

Has my kid been going hungry for a month? That could explain some things, here I had been chalking it up to the TROUBLESOME TEEN years. How is her role different than KEVIN RICHARDSON'S? I remember a couple of his presentations. Is he leaving?

If I am not mistaken and I often am (Just ask CHUCK or JOHN FORD) aren't we due to negotiate a NEW food contract soon? How will thiis affect that?

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO SLIP ANYTHING BY ME HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment