Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

LET'S BE CANDID ABOUT THIS CAMERA

  1. Kennedy: LynnCAM will continue


SOMETHING SMELLS and it's this STORY. Now might as well come fully clean, I DID NOT REPORT IT AS A POLITICAL CONTRIBUTION. Again in the interest of full disclosure JOHN CHAPMAN bought my son and I sandwiches while I was waiting before one of the debates in my ill-fated and losing campaign. I might as well come fully clean. I DID NOT REPORT IT!

MAYBE I SHOULD BE indicted FOR campaign fraud CHARGES OR receiving STOLEN property.

Funny thing though even back then they seemed to be whispering ALLEGATIONS about the MAYOR withholding HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of  DOLLARS due LynnCAM. SOUNDS LIKE IN THIS he said, she said BATTLE he DEFINITELY SPOKE FIRST BUT SHE HAD THE LAST WORD.

 I DON'T KNOW ANY DETAILS HERE BUT MY CURIOSITY WAS PEAKED OVER THE SUMMER WHEN AT A NAVIGATORS GAME FORMER LYNNcam DIRECTOR OR WHATEVER HER POSITION WAS CASSIE VITALI TOLD ME THAT SHE NO LONGER WORKED AT LynnCAM. INTERESTING!

To make matters more interesting KAREN CHAPMAN works as a CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY to ASSISTANT DEPUTY SUPERINTENDENT DR. JAYE WARRY. Now IF she has done or been a party to SOME of these ALLEGATIONS, doesn't it raise questions to such CONFIDENTIAL information at LPS? NO ONE ADDRESSING THESE CONCERNS DOES RAISE QUESTIONS OF A "WITCH HUNT".

WELL IT IS OCTOBER AND LYNN IS CLOSE TO SALEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment