Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

IN SERVICE OF SECRETS

Lynn preps for VP arrival


DON'T NECESSARILY BELIEVE ALL THE RUMOURS YOU HEAR!
                              After all I probably started them!
I can neither confirm nor deny that the REAL reason VICE-PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN is coming to LYNN is to try and persuade me to run again for school committee.

With at least one current member seeking other political offices in the city, the path to victory would most certainly be easier. It doesn't maTTer:

I AM NOT RUNNING!

How quickly you forget, the results of the last election showed that I have a mandate, Someone needs to WATCH over things to keep people honest. That way if I keep them HONEST, I don't have to be.

MY "HONESTY" QUOTA IS FILLED FOR THE DAY!


         

No comments:

Post a Comment