Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MAID MARION AND HER MERRY MEN

I went to the FORD SCHOOL OPEN HOUSE/ HIGHLANDS COALITION HEALTH AND HARVEST FAIR tonight. I left a little after six because I was in EXTREME pain from my back. I did manage to make a FEW observations in First post DR. CRANE one. Oh she dropped by but as a VISITOR and valued member of the HIGHLANDS COALITION,

 The vent seemed reasonably attended but it is probably just me but I thoughtit was less than before. Then again I am NOT really objective. INTERM princiPAL DEB RUGGERIO did an acceptavle job orchestrating THREE different sessions for the parents.
The REAL star of the night was HEAD COOK MIRIAM MINNIGER who has taken it upon herself to enter the FORD SCHOOL and LEO AFTERSCHOOL kids in several different categories. Twenty to be exact. The entries managed to win prizes in ALL twenty, including SIX first place awards.

Everyone wanted to have their picture taken with this TOP lady in her FIELD. The first was the stealth COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE CANDIDATE BRIAN LAPIERRE who has unofficially announced that he has not ANNOUNCED YET! Also in a seperate picture with MIRIAM was LSC member and future COUNCIL-AT-LARGE CANDIDATE RICK STARBARD.

PICTURES were taken and  BRIAN ALREADY sent me HIS but I had TROUBLE downloading IT and I didn't want to WAIT any longer before getting this post UP so here it is!

I PROMISE TO GET THEM UP AS SOON AS I CAN!

Here is BRIAN and MAID MIRIAM
View IMG_00002307.jpg in slide show

No comments:

Post a Comment