Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

ANIMAL CRUELTY OR JUST CRUEL ANIMALS

As the sun peaked from behind the morning showers light was shed on a massacre. The MINUTEMEN from LEXINGTON were victims of a ferocious TIGER attack! Starting with the runback of the opening kickoff for a touchdown, the onslaught continued for all 4 quarters resulting in a 35 - 0 final.

The MINUTEMEN paid for starting off with a STRONG passing attack that yielded 3 interceptions, one for a touchdown.

I did hear an interesting statement made in the form of a question. This fan stated that there are no JV games played at MANNING FIELD this year and they didn't think it was fair that non-school teams were allowed to play at MANNING but not the TECH JV. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, unfair, last time I checked the wealthy out of town folks from Lexington didn't pay taxes to play on that field, can we prioritize Lynn teams, regardless of level to be on the field, rather than outsiders who want to play on a great surface but do not want to contribute to its maintenance, upkeep etc. Manning Field is for Lynn teams first, period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since the fan was behind me and even though I pulled out my business card to let him know who I was but thanks to my current back pain I did not get to question him. He did sound like someone in the know. BUT my son told me they got a JV game at Manning Tuesday. We shall see.

      Delete