Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

GUARANTEEING A BUSHEL OF PROBLEMS

This RESPONSE to my last post was  so hilarious I just had to give it it"s own space in time, like the MCCARTHY ERA or THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS.

  1. I see both sides of this issue. But it has nothing at all to do with free speech. There is no right to speak at open mic. If there was such a right, every single elected body would have to have open mic. You and Lori are two good reasons to abolish it altogether. Constantly misinforming the public. The question is, should two bad apples spoil the bunch.

The SHADOW SPEAKER is right. I do not believe there is actually a LEGAL requirement to have OPEN MIC. However once you allow for it, I do believe there are limits to how much you can control it, mostly through ROBERT'S RULES.

As for MISINFORMING the PUBLIC you are WAY OFF base here. LORI only speaks about things she has either talked with the DESE about (You ADMINISTRATION people should TRY it sometimes) OR she brings written documentation to back up her statements.

ME, okay that is a different matter. I never have any notes or papers cause I have trouble reading them anyway.Lets be real, if I do any misinforming it is on my BLOG and more often than not the OUTLANDISH things I say are TRUE, you just don't want anyone to know the TRUTH. AND it pisses you off you can't shut me down because I am well versed in the WEASEL WORDS of lawyers (Thank you 3rd ex-wife).

No comments:

Post a Comment