Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

HOW TO HANDLE HICO

Tomorrow night at 7 pm, the HIGHLANDS COALITION will be having their second monthly meeting under that team of transition at FORD. Add to that a moderately successful HARVEST FAIR, there appears to be a good relationship developing.

But....

we are supposed to be getting a new principal in the next couple of months so there is no guarantee of that continuing going forward. I do have some concerns about even the appearance of this current one. It would seem to me there has been less interest in TRANSITIONING than DEMOLISHING.

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

I really can't wait to get a first hand look at how things are going. I just think it's funny how someone who has such a long history with that school has been frozen out. How many years had I been on the SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT COUNCIL, former volunteer librarian until they got a real one (whose position has been eliminated again and I got no call even though I had expressed interest) and I am also responsible for starting the school newspaper which I am not sure exists any longer. I have a suspicion things aren't TRANSITIONING as well as some might want you to believe.

The thing is people are afraid to ask questions less the crumbs they are getting fed from the table stop falling. Well I am not afraid and I am hungry.

WHY DID LEO LEAVE?

BEING A community school is more than about GEOGRAPHY!


       

No comments:

Post a Comment