Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

"BE HAPPY" GORDON

You know I have hit GORDON COLLEGE pretty hard for their recent stance on hiring Gays and Lesbians (Aren't Lesbians already GAY, why does everyone feel the need to single out this subset?). I have publicly applauded the Mayor of SALEM for her stance (Probably more to do with the sins of the city fathers thing being on placed on their children over the guilt of that witch trial thing).

Coming from court again I ran into someone on the city streets who asked me how I felt about the whole thing.I am sure the real reason he asked was to actually tell me his views. They were as follows:

Stopping LPS's relationship would HURT the kids of LYNN more than anything.

I told him that was a good point and someone should make it. He said he might stand up at a future LSC meeting.

Many a lawyer will tell you I've argued principles to the extreme before but sometimes you do have to step back and look at the BIG PICTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment