Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WHO IS DR. LATHAM GUNNING FOR?

I have never heard of a school having a TRANSITION TEAM before to replace a departing principal before. Not necessarily a BAD idea but in this place I do thinK it was BADLY named.

I have to admit if I was DR.CRANE, retiring principal at FORD SCHOOL I woud be flattered, at least oon the surface, that DR.LATHAM thinks it will take THREE people to keep the school running for now.

Yes the THREE tapped for positions on the transition team are DEB RUGGERIO, the highest paid principal in LPS and principal at HARRINGTON, newly out of LEVEL 4, GAIL THOMAS, a RETIRED teacher, and last but by no means least ALICE GUNNING, a retired TEACHER'S UNION PRESIDENT who also happens to be the AUNT of LPS DIRECTOR OF CURRICULUM, KIM POWERS.

Quite a motley crew, they are. Here is where the "BADLY NAMED" reference comes in. I believe a much more appropriate moniker would be "DEMOLITION CREW!". Whoever heard of bringing in outside GUNSLINGERS to help with a transition without consulting some of the natives to work out some of the everyday problems that pop up? I mean even the PILGRIMS had SQUANTO, the LONE RANGER, he had TONTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment