Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

NO BOOKS COOKING ON THIS GRILL

Just at a cookout that US REPRESENTATIVE JOHN TIERNEY was at (So was LSC members MARIA CARRASCO - it was her food - and CHARLIE GALLO) and I personally thanked him for his recent letter regarding the funding that was available for LPS around the UNACCOMPANIED MINOR mess that quickly morphed into ALL things IMMIGRANT. I did tell him how I thought it was funny how people questioned the legitimacy of his numbers YET provided none of their own.Maybe that was he got his numbers from the state and weren't actually made up like I've been known to do,

YOU'VE KNOWN I DO BECAUSE I TELL YOU WHEN I DO.NO SHAME TO MY GAME.

1 comment:

  1. Read your blog.....someone did provide figures and unlike Tierney, they provided correct info and figures.

    ReplyDelete