Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

DOLLAR DAZE III - DEMOLITION DON'T COME CHEAP

Seeing this is budget time, I gotta wonder where the money is coming from to PAY for this TRANSITION TEAM at FORD SCHOOL? Maybe  GAIL (wouldn't you know I came to MA from WV for a girl named GAIL) THOMAS and ALICE GUNNINGare volunteering their time, some people do. Though they are mostly POET types.

I would guess it's coming from RACE TO THE TOP money to pay for the CONSULTANTS but but some of the budget lines get a little blurred anyway but it just seems to me to be a BIG waste of money and precious tie to bring in outsiders with questionally inappropriate credentials for a true transition. There are people, teachers remaining at FORD who could better do the job and the money saved from hiring these mercenaries could better spent.

I figure that by doing it this way money can be accessed that would be lost otherwise. In the end I think we would end up spending less in the long run if we passed on this andstuck with the people who know it best to make the transition SMOOTH. That would be the teachers and staff already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment