Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

BELIEVE IT OR NOT

Ridley to take helm at Marshall


I like JAMES RIDLEY, I do. In fact I might even agree he's the BEST man for the job despite the fact he was replaced by a woman at TECH who some would say cleaned up his mess. It is a much different world now, devoted to delusions of data driven data directions. Notice I said DIFFERENT not BETTER.

I have heard it was a SAFE political choice meant to appease the OUTRAGED public, full of thirsty savages calling for blood. It might work if the power goes out and I can't get to INTERNET access. Cause you see, it's nothing PERSONAL, it's about PROCESS (a favorite BUZZ WORD used by LSC member PATTI CAPANO)

The fact that DR. LATHAM, both arbitrarily and unilaterally, choose different selection processes for different principals, neither of which complied with recently passed policy in my mind SMACKS of discrimination.

If someone needs it, I got some numbers you can call.


No comments:

Post a Comment