Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

REMOTE VOTE

Ford fails as polling place

Who among us can really say they are surprised? I am sure a few of my diehard friends are a little. I mean they have this report from these agencies that supported their claim. I tied to tell them all along that the disability issue was a rouge. The guidelines are so strict almost any old place can fail.

In my opinion the spirit of ADA was about INCLUSION but those on the outside of the struggle have been able to successfully pervert that intent. So much so that they have been able to trick many from the community the legislation was designed to help and enlist their help in their own subjectation. They become partners in the disenfranchisement of others, "You are 'The Man'".

The burning question isn't "Why can't we have it here?" but rather "Why do you get to have it there?".



No comments:

Post a Comment