Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

CONFLICT OF DISINTEREST

Given the GRAVITY of this LOOMING "Net School Spending" crisis I don't understand how we can cancel school committe meetings. I didn't hear a reason surely there is a good one. I am in no way shape or form suggesting there is a casual relationship between the facts I am going to point out.

1). both JOHN FORD and CHARLIE GALLO are running for the 11th District's delegate spot.

2) Speaking from experiance, thanks to my UNSUCCESSFUL bid for LSC, I can say campaigning takes a lot of time

I know that people are placing a lot of hope and faith in the premise that we will get some relieve from BOSTON, you know that same legislature CHUCK and JACK want to be in butthere are a couple of different scenarios about the extent if at all of that help So it would behoove us to start working on a couple different scenarios.

No matter what, help from the legislature is going to take time and we've got to start working on NEXT year's budget soon. Choices have to be made. Maybe I'm wrong but I find it hard to believe the ONLY reason for our SHORTFALL is teacher's retirement pay. Even 7 MILLION DOLLARS is a lot of money Someone should lose their job for this, maybe severql people.

No comments:

Post a Comment