Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

THAT'S OKAY, I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ANYWAY

Seems the MAYOR is having a fundraiser tonight. I mean that's what I hear cause I never was actually invited. But hey why should she invite little ole me? I am just a troublemaker and nobody reads this stupid old blog anyway.

Some friends have suggested I crash the party but I got parent stuff to do anyway. Not to mention a source told me ticket run $100. Poetry don't pay much but it seems to me running for MAYOR must.

Since the MAYOR chairs the LSC an around 90% of the student population gets FREE or REDUCED lunch, it doesn't seem like a very broad cross section of the people she serves will be there.

UNLESS.....,

she's set up to take EBT cards.

3 comments:

  1. I AM SURE YOU WILL NOT BE MISSING MUCH!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been an ad in the newspaper for weeks. Secondly, you think more of yourself than anyone else does, so why would you expect a personal invitation???

    ReplyDelete