Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

FREE CASH TO FREE UP MOVING DELAYS

http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2012/05/24/news/news07.txt

The idea to consolidate LPS'S administrative offices is not a new one. We have heard it before and with the same timeline. Hopefully, this is just not another city recycling project. Excuse me if I am skeptical.

I hope it does come to pass, I have elaborated on the positives in the past. Getting the SPED department a little under control due to increased coordination with the rest of LPS could only be a good thing. Honestly though, I haven't heard any chatter about lining up any moving vans or packing any boxes.

THEN AGAIN,

our leprechaun-like MAYOR did find a $16 million pot of gold at the end of the fiscal rainbow. After all we did have a pretty mild winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment