Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

BOSTON STREET "ED" REFORM

I stole the following idea from one of the regulars in my BOSTON STREET OFFICE. Often we meet there for coffee and conversation. yesterday he came up with what I thought was a PROGRESSIVE and INNOVATIVE idea.

He wants to sit down sometime and flesh out the idea. He even said he didn't want no credit. Now I like the idea of getting credit instead of BLAME from ANONYMOUS (you know who you are) but I like this IDEA so much I couldn't wait.

SO....,

HERE GOES.

Since all students get their initial LOVE for learning in the first three years of school, why not give FIRST, SECOND, and THIRD GRADE teachers a higher pay scale? Every grade has its own unique challenges however children's early exposure can spark a lifetime of self-learning. That makes everybody's job easier.

I know this PROPOSAL needs more refining but I just had to get the conversation started. Talk amongst yourselves while I get another cup of coffee.

5 comments:

  1. I GUESS YOU AND YOUR BFF (ANON) ARE NOT IN THE EDUCATION AND UNION FIELDS!!!!!
    Will never fly in this city! Too much UNION control. Just ask Maria Carrasscco! Her Campaign Manager JOE MARTIN is the UNION PRESIDENT FOR THE CUSTODIANS. That is WHY our schools are SO dirty and unkept! They do not have to work hard because they always have her vote. This city needs a good cleaning out. We need a NEW MAYOR, COUNCIL AND SCHOOL COMMITTEE in order to begin to make changes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This idea didn't come from my BFF. She is too busy KEEPING UP WITH THE KIPPSTERS.

      Delete
  2. Oh sorry! She has the right idea....KIPP! You still NEED to look into this for us! We are loyal readers and supporters of your blog! Please check this out! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see in the LPS the more I am disgusted. It was nice to actually meet you tonight at the LSC meeting. I was the one screaming about Pickering. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm screaming with you this morning, lol. It was great to meet you.

      Delete