Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

JUST ANOTHER CITY HALL HONEST MISTAKE

Maybe this mix-up was not on the level of the DPW DISASTER but the invitation mystery was resolved hours after my posting about my apparent snub.

Someone from the MAYOR'S OFFICE FACEBOOKED me with an apology and explanation. It seems it was an HONEST mistake. There was this list that got separated and well the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing and well I was told to take comfort in the fact that I had company in my accidental exile.

I FEEL BETTER.

But I really did have PARENT stuff to do, just like there are piles of unused sand and salt somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. So you got a facebook message from someone in the Mayors office? HOW PROFESSIONAL! NOT....
    I got an invitation and my name was completely spelled wrong and it was hand written. HOW PROFESSONAL! NOT! I would have given you mine Stanley. Not sure why they wopuld ever think me and my family would attend is a desperate attempt. The sooner they are ALL gone in that office the better! I heard it was a BUST. Did not even make the paper. She is a MAJOR disappointment and disgrace!

    ReplyDelete