Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

NET INCOME FOR SPORTS

The "i's" have been dotted and the "t's" have been crossed Attorney Mihos advised the LSC to sign so the contract with HighSchoolSports.com can be executed.

I think the high schools are given a dedicated laptop and told to upload recordings of their sporting events to the company website which makes them available for free to everyone anywhere that has Internet access. It generates its revenue from selling banner ads.

For the schools cooperation I believe each school gets $350. Right now there is NO specific place or LINE ITEM to put or track the money. That will be up to, I believe that lovable business manager, KEVIN MCHUGH.

If I may be so bold as to suggest using these new found funds to support this blog. I mean if the electric company shuts off my lights, I don't think I can type in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment