Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

RING THE BELL FOR MIGUEL

"ONE UNITED CITY", that is MIGUEL FUNEZ'S campaign slogan for his campaign for COUNCILOR-AT-LARGE. Catchy phrase (you know I like words) but what does it mean and how does it apply to LPS?

I'm not real sure, problems with my vision is just one of my many disabilities, but I think MIGUEL is from one of the many minorities in LYNN. Our differences are what make us unique and special, similarities are what makes us strong.

The wide variety of nationalities that make up the student population of LPS present an opportunity for it to become an educational powerhouse. What we need are leaders with vision to see past the small pieces to see the big picture while still knowing what it's like to be one of those parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment