Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

BAD COP, GOOD COP

Just barely recovered from DR LATHAM'S Tet a tee with me, after the LSC meeting DR WARY of "WARY'S WARRIORS" tried to kill me with kindness. Could it be a little sappy censorship?

She appealed to my sensitive side. Telling me even though SHE DOESN'T READ MY BLOG, a friend does (she must had a hearing problem because she repeated three times that she doesn't READ MY BLOG) and my posts about a certain colleague and her son that was ARRESTED FOR DRUGS while he was working at FORD SCHOOL was hurt by my using it as fodder for my writing. DR WARY assured me that she didn't think it was my intention to personally hurt this person and begged me not to continue.

I wondered why she would bring this up, knowing I would write about it?

5 comments:

  1. you really do thrive on other peoples hard times . You should take out a mirror every once in a while. There would be a lot to write about. Your poetry would be amusing to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being an avid reader of my work. By reading my work so closely you should know I don't try to hide my many imperfections. Honestly I understand how an addiction is a very traumatic problem but it is HIS problem and my empathy only covers so much. When KIDS are put in harms way I am not about to advocate for his rights in violation of theirs. It all boils down to CHOICE: HE HAD HIS, THEY DID NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hear! Hear! Stan you should run for school committee. I know you like blogging about them but who says that it needs to stop? You could cover the war from behind enemy lines, you could call them out every time they put one toe over the line, you could bring them down from the inside. How does that sound for power?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I could become an EMBEDDED REPORTER but there is a little thing called ETHICS, another foriegn language spoken at LPS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it unethical to blog about the problems of the school department from within the school department? I can call Martha Coakley's office, I got a buddy there that I run all my ethical questions by.

    ReplyDelete