Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CAUGHT WITH A NET

I had a political "date" tonight with my man, Ward 4 Candidate for City Councilman, CEF ROSA when we attended Councilman-at-Large Candidate HONG NET's fundraiser. You know me, the first thing I got to talk about was the food. I paid the price for talking with a lot of people before I ate because the large turnout got most of the chicken. After tasting my lo mien I understood why. That grub was good. I feel a sonnet coming on.

Hong talked about the importance of education, making it the FIRST TOPIC covered in his speech. This was as it should be because half of the city's budget is their contribution to LPS. This is as how it should be sine we have to LEARN our way out of any problems we have.

 LPS was represented at tonight's event. LSC member MARIA CARRASCO was there (she is everywhere) as were LSC Candidates  DELORES DeFILLIPO and CHARLIE "the hangman" GALLO. It's vital that anyone who could become or remain a member of the LSC educate themselves on any would be elected official's stance on education. Kind of like the school being schooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment