Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

DOLLAR DAZE - YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

Once I had my second cup of coffee, I decided to tackle examining the superintendent's page on the budget. It wasn't log before I was reaching for something stronger to drink. Even though on the school committee's page $86.855 is listed for Attorney (Mihos?), $60,000 is  listed on the Superintendent's page for LEGAL - LABOR. What the heck? Who gets that money? Private legal bodyguards.

Why do we need so much protection? Maybe the best protection would be to do things right the first time.


My knees were a little wobbly after reading about those legal expenses. I was over the legal limit of legal intoxication but I just plain passed out when I read this. Can you believe we pay for $24,454 for memberships. Memberships for what, I bet it's not for EXTREME COUPONING!

No comments:

Post a Comment